Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Let’s Get Ready to Party

In a week’s time we will elect a new President of our country. I hope people vote their wallets versus race, class, or gender. While protecting us from terrorists is an important skill I need a president who can improve the economy and my financial situation. I’m not asking for a handout but an environment where everyone not just a few can have the American Dream.

Whether Senator Obama wins or Senator McCain wins I say everyone should get out and party. Or party at your home. No matter who wins, the Bush/Cheney administration will be over. By January’s inauguration we will have a new administration that will be better than the one we’ve suffered through for the last eight years. Pop the cork, pass the champagne, and turn up the music. It’s time to get this party started!

No comments: