Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The final debate is upon us—Thank GOD!

I don’t know about anyone else but I am ready for this election to be over. Tomorrow the final Presidential debate will take place at Hofstra University and Bob Schiffer will moderate or play referee. Neither Senator McCain nor Senator Obama can say anything else. If there are still people undecided then they need to just sit this election out.

This is not about personality or popularity. This is about the empty wallets of the American people which unfortunately, are mirroring the empty wallets of the American Government and Wall Street. If we continue down this road there will be more foreign countries owning a piece of America than Americans. Those with the purse strings usually dictate policy and I doubt the founding fathers wanted America being dictated to by countries like China and Saudi Arabia.

I’m voting my empty wallet this election year. Not just in the national election but also in my state and local elections. It’s time for some of the old guard to retire and let the new guard take us into the 21st century. I can’t afford four more years of politics as usual.

No comments: